We’re excited to release our next version of our Internet Service Qualification tool which enables you more flexibility when ordering nbn services.
On top of the features you’ve come to know and love, partners will now have
- The ability to select business grade TC2 services
- The ability to view and select the specific copper lines or NTD port including those in use
- Visibility into the potential download/upload speeds for copper services
- Visibility into the service class for each service
How does it look?
Service qualification showing copper pairs used at this example location
Configuration options such as NTD port selection are now easy to understand and use
Whats on the Road-Map for our Service Qualification Tool?
Over the coming months we’ll be releasing new features including:
- Ability to ordering of Enhanced SLA
- Ability to order TC2
- Ability to perform Service Qualifications and place order for Telstra and nbn Enterprise Ethernet
- Ability to select and order Managed and un-managed routers
As always though, the systems and tools that we develop for Partners are based on direct feedback. So if you’d like to see any specific new functionality that will make you or your teams lives easier please let your Channel Account Manager know.
What are you waiting for?
If you’d like to see the new features in action, simply login to the Hosted Network Partner Portal and run a service qualification.
If you need a quick refresh on how to run a service qualification, you can check out our knowledge base article.