Why your business needs Desktop as a Service
Desktop as a Service (DaaS) provides a convenient solution for small to medium businesses. Bringing greater flexibility, ease of administration and cost savings to organisations. This post will talk about why your business needs to use Desktop as a Service and some of the business benefits that you’ll see.
So what is Desktop as a Service?
If you haven't already, I'd highly recommend signing up for our online demo where you can experienced a full desktop experience run completely from the cloud, but what exactly is DaaS? DaaS is a fully managed cloud-based virtual desktop solution that empowers users to securely access their desktops from any device, anytime, anywhere in the world. DaaS allows 24/7 access to desktops and guarantees business continuity - an absolute necessity in today's working world.
Why is it right for your business?
DaaS is transforming the way that industries conduct business and is improving the way staff are able to execute both complex and simple daily tasks. Businesses are readily adopting cloud computing innovations, specifically DaaS, due to its benefits across staff productivity as well as the obvious mobility advantages. See below for why DaaS and businesses across Australia are a winning case.
- Availability - Arguably the most important aspect of DaaS is its availability. With staff often working out of office and after hours, DaaS allows them to work from anywhere.
- Mobility - Rushing out of the office for a meeting doesn’t have to make your business unproductive. Your staff are able to easily pick up right where they left off using DaaS regardless of whether they go from PC to laptop, to phone. All of the information and resources are right where they left them.
- Guaranteed Business Continuity - No business can afford downtime. Should your business be affected by a power outage or disaster, DaaS allows employees to easily pick up another device to continue working from and relocate without losing any data or time.
- Pay For What You Use - DaaS is ideal for all types of businesses. With the ability to scale when required and only pay for the resources you use. You pay a predictable monthly fee that is dependent on the number of users, it’s as simple as that.
- Don’t Sacrifice Security - Implementing DaaS into your workforce, strengthens your security systems. With DaaS, all data is protected and stored in a world class data centre, only accessible to pre-advised administrators. Absolutely no information is able to be stored on the actual device when working from cloud-hosted desktops.
The benefits of DaaS are extensive, with the fundamental advantages being highlighted across the availability and accessibility of the solution. DaaS increases productivity, creating a more profitable workspace and establishes a more satisfying work-to-life balance for many businesses.