Not For Resale (NFR) Credit for Hosted Network Partners
Did you know? Qualified partners can now apply for their Not for Resale (NFR) credit to access Hosted Network solutions that may be used for internal training and customer demonstration.
This applies to recurring services such as Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), VoIP (does not include call charges), Backup as a Service and DR as a service.
Why apply for NFR credit?
As a partner, you will need to be very familiar with the products we sell and support. With the NFR credit, you can experience the services first-hand, enabling you to propose our Cloud solutions to end-customers more confidently and efficiently.
We encourage our partners to apply for the NFR credit to allow you to set up our services in your own space, helping you and your staff to know the technology intimately and understand its key features and benefits.
How much credit do I get?
Authorised partners can apply for up to $150 credit excluding GST and Select partners can apply for up to $300 credit excluding GST.
How to apply:
- The partner advises their account manager or Hosted Network Sales email@example.com) of what services/ resources are required for the NFR credit and what these will be used for
- Hosted Network sales team qualify NFR deal
- A formal quote for services is prepared with the credit applied
- The agreement is completed and Hosted Network apply the credit to the Partner’s account
Hosted Network will track the NFR credit balance and will review this six months as part of reviewing partner activity and status.
Terms and Conditions
- Must be a qualified Hosted Network Authorised Partner or Select Partner
- New internal orders only. Internal orders refer to services that are not being resold to partners’ end-customers
- NFR can be applied to the following recurring services: Desktop as a Service (DaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), VoIP (does not include VoIP call charges or ‘VoIP Bundles’), Backup as a Service and DR as a Service
- NFR credit only applies to monthly recurring charges and does not include once-off charges.
- NFR credit is applied for the lifetime1 of the sale (excludes GST)
- If the partner is deemed inactive2, the credit will expire after the six-month review period.
 Partner’s purchase history will be reviewed on the sixth (6) month anniversary of when the NFR Credit was claimed. Partner must remain active during the six month review period.
 Must be spending a minimum of $200 per month on new paying services, not including services claimed with the NFR Credit. If the partner does not meet these minimum requirements, the partner will be deemed inactive and access to credit will be terminated.