Our nbn® rewards incentive program continues! The initiative grants eligible channel partners rebates for every successful connection of Enterprise Ethernet Business Fibre services.
The nbn® Enterprise Ethernet Business Fibre incentive applies for a specific bandwidth profile for any Classes of Service in the table below:
With this rebates scheme, we hope to further grow the digital capability of your clients, helping them access broadband services to meet their needs.
Terms and conditions:
- Applicable for new nbn® Enterprise Ethernet connections only. A new nbn® Enterprise Ethernet connection is defined as a newly ordered service, not an upgrade to an existing service.
- Rebate is applicable for one new service per premise or location.
- The promotion applies to all Class of Service levels (low and high) on all contracts (12, 24 or 36).
- The promotion cannot be applied retrospectively.
- Rebates will apply to orders received and accepted by Hosted Network by 31 December 2023, with completion and billing activated by 31 March 2024.
- For eligible services, the rebate will be applied as a credit on your invoice. It will be applied 3 months after the order completion date to financially current accounts.
- The rebate does not apply to services disconnected or downgraded within 3 months from ordering. In additional, early terminations fee’s will apply.
- For services nbn® deem ineligible or unable to meet the above criteria, Hosted Network may claw back the rebate at any time before 30th July 2024.
- The rebate is now applicable to sites where nbn® has previously supplied a TC2 service, so upgrades from TC2 to Enterprise Ethernet will receive the rebate.
Ready? Submit your orders for rebates through our Partner Portal
If you have any questions, reach out to our friendly team on 1300 781 148 or email@example.com.